Our School App Stay connected on the go...
Big Question of the Week
At Valley Invicta Primary School at Aylesford, we promote an inclusive environment where we guide our pupils to reflect wisely, learn eagerly, behave with integrity and cooperate consistently.
To capture this and to give real life scenarios to our Fundamental British Values, every week, we pose a ‘big question’ to get us all thinking, discussing and debating.
These questions help our pupils, staff and parents to think about right and wrong (and when something is not quite that simple!), form opinions and make a credible arguments for or against something. This helps to broaden minds by thinking about the bigger picture in lots of different situations locally, nationally and globally.
Click on the titles below to see our Big Question Posters!
- Should we always stand up for our communities (7 September 2020)
- How can we help those without a home? (14 September 2020)
- Should visits to care homes be allowed? (21 September 2020)
- Should you always report those who aren't following rules (28 September 2020)
- Should you always try to win? (5 October 2020)
- Is it the reponsibility of the young to protect the planet? (12 October 2020)
- Is selling red noses the best way to raise money for charity? (19 October 2020)
- Do famous people have a responsibility to use their voice to help others? (30 October 2020)
- Should we repurpose unused cruise ships? (6 November 2020)
- What are the best ways for us to keep active? (13 November 2020)