Our School App Stay connected on the go...
PE and Sport Premium
PE and SPORTS FUNDING 2017-2018
For the current academic year 2017-2018 the school’s allocation will be £18215 – calculated as £16000 plus £10 per eligible pupil in Years 1 to 6 in the January 2017 Census.
In 2017 – 2018 the funding will be spent on:
- Equipment – replenishing and increasing the sports equipment
- Equipment – ensuring pupils have active breaks and lunchtimes
- Sports coaches – to increase pupil engagement in sports clubs before and after school and to increase the diversity of clubs
- Sports Kit – to provide competition kit for competitions
- Specialist Coaches – to employ specialist coaches to provide CPD to upskill and train existing staff
- Minibus – contribution to the cost of a minibus to continue to enable pupils to participate in sporting competitions and to use other local sports facilities.
- Medals, Trophies – to increase in school competitions